Instant Admit Day for Graduate Programs Set
Area residents who are considering graduate school are invited to stop by to find out more about the college’s graduate education programs and submit applications. Graduate Studies faculty and staff will be available to review applications and answer questions regarding admission and degree information. Appointments are not required.
Applications for the following programs will be accepted:
• MSED-Educational Technology Specialist (K-12 certification) (online program)
• MST-Foreign Language Education
• MS-Lake Management
• MSED-Literacy Education Birth through Grade 6 (hybrid program)*
• MSED-Literacy Education Grades 5 through 12 (hybrid program)*
• Certificate of Advanced Study-School Counselor
• MSED-School Counselor
• MSED-Special Education: Early Childhood Education
• MSED-Special Education: Childhood Education
• MSED-Special Education: Grades 7-12 Generalist
• Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Adolescence Education (Biology, Earth Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Family & Consumer Science, French and Spanish)
*Hybrid program: Offered partially online and partially in the classroom.
To take advantage of Instant Admit Day, prospective students should bring official college transcripts of all undergraduate coursework, a $50 application fee, recommendation letters (major-specific) and a personal essay (major-specific). Admission is not guaranteed.
More information about Instant Admit Day is available on the SUNY Oneonta Graduate Studies website or by calling (607) 436-2523.