This survey is part of a research project designed to measure college students’ knowledge regarding sexual assault and rape prevention education through the use of a new video and being given a t-shirt to wear on a scheduled day on campus.
The project is as follows:
1. A short pre-test survey which should take about five minutes to complete.
2. View a six and a half minute video.
3. A short post-test survey which should take about five minutes to complete.
4. You will then be emailed details about getting your shirt.
5. You will be asked if you would be willing to wear the shirt on designated days and if you would like to receive notification on when those days are.
6. A survey will be emailed to you within 24 hours of designated t-shirt wearing days and should take less than five minutes to complete.
7. A short follow up survey will be emailed to you at the end of the semester/year.
Your survey answers will be confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns about this study or about your rights as a subject in this research, you are encouraged to contact the investigators on this study or the co-chairs of the Institutional Review Board at SUNY Oneonta: Dr. Craig Bielert (phone: 436-3219 or e-mail: email@example.com) or Dr. Joanne Curran (phone: 436-2541 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Co-Chairs of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at SUNY Oneonta.
I have read and do understand the description above. I understand that I may withdraw my participation as a subject at any time during this survey. I also understand that my participation will be held confidential and that if the results are reported in any way, my anonymity will be preserved.